Vitamin x - down the drain
Among seniors, that estimate reaches as high as 95 percent. While certainly not the sole cause of dementia, evidence suggests vitamin D may be a very important factor for successful prevention.
The daily requirement of vitamin B12 is estimated to be around – 2 µg, but intake needs to be higher than this because not all the vitamin B12 in foods or from supplements can be absorbed by the body. Because of this, the official recommendation from the WHO is µg of vitamin B12 per day. However, more and more often, recommendations for dosages are considerably higher than this figure. How can these differences in opinion be explained?
- Guru Guru - Shake Well
- Just Jack - Writers Block
- Depeche Mode - 1983/85 Interviews
- The Aeronautical Legends - Rocketeer
- Various - Notorious Bettie Page
- Various - Mamma Mia!
- Umberto Napolitano - Noi Due, Nella Vita E Nell'Amore
- Art Davis Quartet - Life
- Newcomers, The - The Martian Hop / Humpty Dumpty
- Boney M. - The Maxi-Singles Collection Volume 4: Extended Version
- RedSK / Zebra Mu / Insideout028 / Jason "EVIL" Covelli - THC Magic